[ studio ] details

Tuesday, January 15, 2013



 I'm still unpacking and rearranging, and adding lots of personal touches.  So I'm currently ignoring the mess of boxes spilling out on the floor, and focusing on a few tiny touches that I've fallen in love with.


I'm slowly adjusting to my new studio.  It's quite a change from my quaint cottage in the country to a third floor walk-up in the city. 

I actually have neighbors. And locks on my doors. And running water.

I adore the light.  And the paint splattered floors.  And the ambient noise of the hustle and bustle.  And my tiny deck out back that overlooks the city park. And the empty space waiting to be filled with my favorite thrifted finds.

The past two weeks, I've spent catching up on my list of commissions and stretching canvases, and I CANNOT wait to begin a few new works this week, just for me.

Happy Tuesday, friends :)



0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Amaryllis Truth Studio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger