[ inspiration ] fashion photography

Thursday, June 7, 2012

 (clockwise) 1 // 2 // 3 // 4

what do I do when I need a kick in the butt and we are freshly out of coffee?
- hop on pinterest, and get lost in dreamy editorials.  

Fashion photography is one medium I am constantly in awe of: the mood, light, and colors- all that I strive to recreate in my work. these images have been my favorite source for color palettes lately, especially as the season changes and my work begins to evolve from the cool grays of winter, to the warm blues and yellows of summer. 

I have a bit of a crush on the graphic designers Cassie Pyle and Breanna Rose, and most of these inspiration images came from their pinterest boards and/or blogs.  Check 'em out, they are ridiculously talented ladies, and never fail to provide just the type of artistic motivation I need for the day.

where do you go for inspiration?





p.s. Check out a great post about me and my work on High Market Street, thank you Kelly!

2 thoughts:

  1. Pinterest is totally my inspiration place, but I'm drowning in so many different boards, I think I'll have to go through one day and delete a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I actually just did that! I didn't realize how unorganized all my boards were! I went back yesterday and deleted a lot, and consolidated others. So now I have just the basics, and it's much more manageable.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Amaryllis Truth Studio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger