[ inside the studio ] today

Tuesday, June 5, 2012


one benefit of having my car stuck in the shop (with a ri-dunk-ulous bill to fit) is that I am stranded left on the farm, with really nothing else to do but paint.  Today I was able to finish this large canvas that I've been working on for a few weeks.  for a better close up, click here to see it in my shop.

getting a little braver with color, definitely inspired by the season. and realizing, that perhaps not everything, must be gray ;)


1 thoughts:

  1. oh... Your paintings are beautiful! I found your work via Greige. I too am a painter and trying to get more brave with different ideas with oils. And, your studio space is so perfectly wonderful! Keep up the great work! :)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Amaryllis Truth Studio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger