[ Spring ] Afternoon Picnic

Monday, May 23, 2011

I'm leaving for California for the week late tonight to visit friends (expect many pictures of the beach when I return :) so my boyfriend and I spent the afternoon together having a spring picnic and exploring my backyard.  My dad lives on a little farmette (about 40 acres) with my step-mom and my two little half sisters.  There's a little cove along our creek that is my favorite spot on the property... I dream of being married there one day :)

I'm trying to soak up all the moments like this I can, before the real world hits me and I start my full-time job June 13th.  
Hopefully you all are enjoying your Monday :)

2 thoughts:

  1. sooo pretty. it's so good to savor the small moments. glad you are able to do that now before the big job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that would make for a lovely wedding site. So whimsical...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Amaryllis Truth Studio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger