[ Home Sweet Home ] Well, Sorta...

Thursday, May 19, 2011

My boyfriend has officially moved into his new apartment. And I have fallen in love all over again... with him, and his beautiful new home. It's really something out of a movie... that adorable, quirky little loft that a starving artist lives in, that is too cute to possibly exist in real life... well here it is... it's not my home, but I do plan on spending LOTS of time there, and I'm going to show it off to you guys...
(hopefully my bf doesn't mind :)
(you can see pictures of the exterior here)


Mmm... huge windows, hardwood floors, and a cute boy cooking me dinner... what more does a girl need :)

These few weeks have been a bittersweet ending to the past four years of my life, and the new beginning of my journey ahead of me.  I'm trying to just look at things one step at a time, instead of the whole picture of complete uncertainty for now.

I received exciting news yesterday afternoon when I was offered my first official job as a college graduate.  It's only for the summer, I would be working for an art gallery/sculpture garden that is affiliated with the Smithsonian, helping them with their summer camps.  But it's exciting to have some security for the next few months, and it gives me more of a reason to stay in the area with my boyfriend (instead of doing the long distance thing.)  I'm still working on where I will live...

Just as spring is turning to summer... so this transition brings many new changes in my life...

Are there any exciting changes coming in your life?

 

1 thoughts:

  1. Beautiful loft - I love it...and could so totally see you both enjoying your late evenings there after your full-time day on your jobs. Just chillin' by the windows with a lemonade and a salad....long walks to the river...bar-b-ques...what a great way to spend your summers!

    Love Ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Amaryllis Truth Studio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger