[ Color Crush ] For Japan, with Love [ Red ]

Saturday, March 19, 2011

In lieu of the devastation in Japan, I was moved to support For Japan with Love.  Please check out their website, and contribute what you can.  My prayers continue to go out to those lost, their families, and the struggle for those left to pick up the pieces and their attempt to regain a sense of normalcy.



I was inspired by this cause to continue my Color Crush series with Red.  In the Japanese culture it serves many purposes, including repelling evil spirits, and the deities of healing, fertility, and childbirth.  I'm spreading the blogger love by choosing items from my favorite bloggers and artists.  There are some really talented people out there, and we can never underestimate the power we have.  For Japan with Love, with support of bloggers across the world, has so far raised over $46,000.


Click on the image to go to their shop.

Their blogs:




1 thoughts:

  1. gorgeous collage - thank you for including me!

    and yes what an amazing movement to see ppl come together for Japan. i hope that it's something that goes beyond today! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Amaryllis Truth Studio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger