Happy Birthday, my Love

Sunday, March 20, 2011

My boyfriend turns 22 today.


We've been dating for almost 5 years, but we've known each other since 2nd grade : )

... he had a crush on me in fifth grade
when he saw me on the morning announcements...  

 ...I had a crush on him and his gold chains and gelled hair (glad he's outta that phase :) all through middle school...

...our timing finally fell into place our Senior year of high school...

Senior Homecoming, 2006
This past summer in Charleston

He's kind, and calm, and patient...
And handsome, and strong, and level-headed...
He holds me when my anxiety gets the best of me...
And let's me talk when I'm angry...

He follows me in my daydreams...
and never worries about the details.

Cinque Terre, Italy,  2009
 Happy Birthday, babe.

Thank you for the past five years, and growing and maturing with me along the way.

Have an amazing day, and everyday ♡

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Amaryllis Truth Studio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger