upcoming show + prep

Friday, August 22, 2014

If you follow me on facebook or instagram, you may have already saw my exciting announcement for an upcoming solo show!  And if not, here are the deats all over again ;)

The gallery titled the show Fog of Perception -- pretty on point.

Show opens August 28th at The Fine Arts Company in Hagerstown, Maryland.
The opening reception is Saturday, September 13th from 6-8 pm.  (I'll be there, so come say hi!)

The show will run through the month of September, closing September 26th.

While this isn't my first solo show, it is the first show of my work in my hometown, which means its the first show all my friends and family can see.  Pretty cool!  And no pressure at all ;)

In the next few days, I'm tying up loose ends prepping all of my pieces to be displayed.  Wiring canvases, touching up any blemishes, and even adding a few last minute additions to the show.

I always like to have a wide variety of price points, something for everyone - so I'm making sure to stock up on my collection of original watercolor paintings on paper.  They'll be matted for the show, and all for sale under $100.

My awesome summer residency has ended, and I'm looking forward to getting back into my rhythm in my charming, little studio.  So far I've been binge watching all of my guilty pleasures (currently Pretty Little Liars -- don't judge me!), and enjoying the uninterrupted silence.

Stay tuned for more details, and an exciting house update! (its **almost** ready to move in!)

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Amaryllis Truth Studio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger