this week's painting | with devotion.

Thursday, July 3, 2014

I've been busy here in the studio the past few weeks, working on a new series of paintings and branching out into new proportions compared to my typical square canvases.  I've also been experimenting building more texture within the surface, and the happy accidents that evolve.

The painting I'm listing this week is titled, with devotion. oil on 24" x 48" canvas.

It's listed in my shop here.

It was the first piece I painted since being married, hence the title... I'm going to miss this one.  It's currently on display in my studio at the Shenandoah Valley Discovery Museum in Winchester, VA.

Hope everyone has a great Independence Day!

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Amaryllis Truth Studio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger