the [ first ] month

Thursday, February 14, 2013




it's been a little over a month, since I said farewell to that darling bi-weekly direct deposit, and said hello to this world of uncertainty, insecurity, and full on bliss.

I've had many moments of doubt.  Am I good enough for this?  Am I too good for this?  But it seemed that with every question, came an unexpected e-mail or opportunity that made my heart go pitter-patter and helped me realize how blessed I am to have this opportunity.  These opportunities, along with all of your so supportive e-mails, have given me the extra kick in the butt to keep me going (Thank you!).  One month down, infinite more to go!

Exciting things are happening in the Amaryllis Truth Studio, as I 've been focusing on expanding my brand and getting my name out there beyond just this little corner of the interweb.  Because nothing is quite 100% yet (I really wish things would happen faster, and satisfy my need for instant gratification ;) I'm afraid I can only share a few teasers...

I can say, I am one step closer to achieving one of my ultimate goals for 2013 - be represented by a gallery.  And if everything goes as planned, it won't just be any gallery -- but literally my dream gallery.  (Stay tuned for more details!)

And, also in the works is a VERY exciting collaboration with one of my favorite interior designers that I could have never even imagined to be a reality a few months ago.

I can't wait to be able to share more with you!  (And so sorry for having to be so cryptic in the meantime!)

Thank you all for your continued support, and for following me along this beautiful journey!

oh, and HAPPY VALENTINES!!


available paintings:  www.amaryllistruth.bigcartel.com



0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Amaryllis Truth Studio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger