[ winter ] grays

Saturday, January 26, 2013

I've been busy stretching and priming canvas the past few weeks, preparing for a frenzy of new work. it's probably my most favorite part of the job -- standing before a brand new canvas, full of possibility.


Looking onward to my next series of work, perhaps inspired by the snow covered landscape out my window, I'm falling deeper and deeper into a gray mood (surprise, surprise ;)  it's calming and confrontational, and to me, absolutely mesmerizing.

a few of my favorites:

to see more of my inspiration, follow my ART board on pinterest :)

p.s. think it's possible to add Saatchi Online to my wedding registry? ;) 
I NEED that Sweeny photograph!

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Amaryllis Truth Studio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger