my [ heart ] is full

Sunday, October 9, 2011



my heart is full with happiness.
a few things that made my [heart] smile this week...

- the most unexpected and delicious 6 course meal we made over fire at Mark's farm.
eating with just our fingers, sitting in the dark of the cool fall night with the fire as our only source of light and warmth, surrounded by friends and puppies.

- when I realize my baby (pup) is learning things.  she's now the queen of "sit", "down", and "stay"... sorta.

- seeing a bald eagle flying outside my window as I am writing this... no joke.

- every early morning, with bed head, drool dripping out the corner of my mouth, and my eyes crusted shut because I forgot to take my contacts out (yuck, sorry, too much? ; ) Mark still wakes me up to kiss me goodbye and tell me he loves me when he leaves for work... and I swear he still looks at me like I'm the most beautiful thing he's ever laid his eyes on. 

- sharing in a gorgeous fall wedding this weekend with Mark's family.  fire pits, amazing pulled pork, and sunflowers.

- & boyfriend/dad bonding time.  they are currently out skeet shooting... here's to hoping everyone returns safely ;)

what makes your heart full with happiness?

so not ready for this weekend to be over... 
teaching a "Tasty Art" art class tomorrow for 1-3 graders, eek!  

Experimenting with a lot of (hopefully) fun food projects,
I'll try to get some good pictures!




5 thoughts:

  1. Sounds perfectly heavenly! Isn't it amazing how much blessing God has given us in our every day? I especially enjoy that you see those blessings! Love You! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. that 6 course meal sounds amazing! im not sure the last time i had one that big~!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dinner by a fire sounds so nice and relaxing! Your list is full of pure happiness :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following you :D (Yay! Almost at 100!) I haven't quite hit that mark either! haha

    Sounds like a great list. Sweet mornings, FOOD, puppies, and great photographs. What a perfect post!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Amaryllis Truth Studio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger