Photo Shoot [ Fun ]

Thursday, July 7, 2011

my amazing.beautfiul.freespirited.talented. friend, kathleen, and i had been talking for months about her photographing me, and in exchange, me painting a portrait of her.  it more recently occurred to me that those images could potentially be my new branding for Amaryllis Truth... and thats when my ideas ran wild.

last night as i was returning from painting down at the water, i got a call from this beautiful spirit, kathleen, frantic.  "allie, can you be dressed and ready to go in 10 minutes?! i'm on the way, we can't miss this light!!" so, off i went in a whirlwind to find my favorite dress, and find the most perfect place at the farm we live on to shoot.  fortunately, you can't tell in the photos that i'm covered in paint, with not a stitch of make-up on, nor a piece of hair curled.

but nevertheless, the images are AMAZING.  and are exactly what i have always wanted for Amaryllis Truth.  i'm only posting a little sneak peak and a few bloopers.  she's going to edit our favorites before i use them for my official banner and buttons.

let me know what you think!


isn't kathleen incredible! she's working on her website, so in the meantime if you would like to contact her for any work you can e-mail me for her info.  she is based in the annapolis, md area.


i love evenings that you think will be a boring movie and leftover pizza nights, that turn into such magical experiences.  hope everyone's week flew by as fast as mine did!

going home this weekend for a crab feast. YUM!


1 thoughts:

  1. these images are so magical and pretty!!! she did a great job - and i loooove the jumping photo.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Amaryllis Truth Studio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger