[ On My Heart ] Gratitude

Friday, July 22, 2011



for this week's on my heart, i just wanted to express the utmost gratitude for helping me reach 50 followers this week.  i know its only a baby step, but its the first benchmark i've reached, and i am absolutely over the moon.  this blog has really become like my own little baby, watching it grow and develop.  i can't wait to see what will come next.

i'm still learning a lot about this whole blog thing, but i have fallen in love, head over heels, with this community.  ya'll are so kind and supportive, and brighten my day with every single new follower and comment.  thank you!

i would love for any suggestions or comments... what are you're favorite posts? what would you like to see more/less of?  

a few have asked about my shop... it's not yet officially opened (i just feel like i don't have a large enough collection paintings finished to put online yet) but i am accepting custom orders if you have something in mind (even if its just a single color to work from.) i'm sure together we can create something beautiful for your home.  i also do portraits if you are looking for paintings of your children or family.  (e-mail me for more samples of my portrait work)

have a great weekend!  and from the bottom of my heart, thank you again!

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Amaryllis Truth Studio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger