[ Saturday Snapshot ]

Saturday, June 25, 2011



happy saturday!

i'm home for the weekend, (hence the sunflowers from our farm) and headed to a wedding this afternoon.  it's the first wedding from our class, and i'm not gonna lie, it's kinda freaking me out that we are some how old enough to get married.  so crazy!

i'm so excited for the bride and groom-to-be!
but i am also incredibly content being debt-free (wha-hoo!!) and enjoying this crazy, unsettled moment in my life.

not so excited for how many questions me and my bf will get tonight... "ohh, are you two next??"
we are taking our time :)

happy weekend, friends!  
excited to do an outfit post later this week with my (neutral :) dress that i'm wearing today!



0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Amaryllis Truth Studio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger