[ Life ] Updates

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Blog posts from here on out may be a little delayed... I've officially entered real life, which means real bills, and to cut costs my boyfriend and I have decided to go without internet and tv for a little while.

I think (hope) we will cave with the internet soon, but we are in the middle of no where so our only option is really expensive Verizon Wi-Fi.  In the meantime, I'll try to do my best with the library and taking advantage of cafes with free internet.

As weird as it is being so disconnected from technology, it's been really refreshing.  I challenge all of you to do it!  I've become very good friends with our radio :)   My boyfriend and I are currently in the poor, yet romantically adorable newlywed phase (minus the wed part) where we are finding everything as an exciting adventure.  It'll be interesting to see how long it takes for it's charm to wear off...

I've been taking lots of photos, and improving on my photography skills (I think) so I'm excited to update you guys soon enough!  Until then, stay cool in this heat and try, too, to find the charm in the chaos of life :)

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Amaryllis Truth Studio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger