First Day of [ Work ]

Friday, June 10, 2011


It was my first day of work today, and I really feel like I was meant for this job! It's a sculpture garden and art gallery, and I will be helping with their summer camp program.  Today we were preparing for their exhibition opening tonight, so I got to let my perfectionist tendencies run ramped (I'm a mad woman with a level and an X-acto knife :).  Next week will be training, and then the real fun (and the chaos) starts the week after that...

This post is gonna be a short one because I'm camped out at Starbucks, and I feel a little weird to be here and not buying anything.  Haha, but I'm on a budget, and $4 for a cup of coffee... no, thank you :)

I think I'm finally getting a hang of this blogging thing (4 months later...) and I actually posted everyday this week, hooray!   Tonight I'll be putting on the final touches on our garden, so will be posting lots a pictures next week for that.  

Happy Friday, and I hope everyone enjoys their weekend!  

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Amaryllis Truth Studio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger