[ Saturday Snapshot ]

Saturday, April 23, 2011

So even though Kim isn't officially holding the Saturday Snapshot link-up today, here's one of my favorite snapshots from over the past week.  (There's a sneak preview of my work to the left of the title :) 

My Senior Project (SMP) is officially completed, and it's definitely been a week to remember!  We installed my works in the gallery over the weekend, had a very classy reception for the opening on Monday, and then on Wednesday I gave a presentation on my work and research for the past year. 

I have a lot of mixed feelings, but more than anything it's been this surreal experience, one that I can't believe is actually over.  I've been looking forward to this moment for months, but now that its here, I really don't know what to do with myself.  I am so thankful for the amazing people I've met and now call friends, and this incredible experience we were able to share together <3


1 thoughts:

  1. congrats, girl!!! so excited for you :)
    and your pic is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Amaryllis Truth Studio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger