[ Spring Break ] Window Shopping

Friday, March 4, 2011

For this installment of Window Shopping, I've been slightly preoccupied with counting down the days until Spring Break ( 7 days away!!)  And as my bank account dwindles, of course my appetite for a new Spring/Summer wardrobe swells and I'm left admiring all the cute clothes I wish I could buy...

My style typically remains pretty simple, staying in the neutral/gray/black range... but I am going to Key West afterall, so this week's picks are unusually colorful and bright.   Gotta get in the island spirit!






1. Sparkle and Fade Circle Knit Dress:   Urban Outfitters

2.  Push-up Bandeau Top with Foldover Bottom:   Victoria's Secret

3.  Yellow Woodgrain Tote Bag:   Gussy Sews 

4.  Relaxed Waist Drawstring Romper:   Forever 21

5.  Ruffled Chiffon Sundress:   Old Navy

6.  Creased Swirls Corset Top:   Anthropologie 

 

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Amaryllis Truth Studio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger