[ Mary's ] Six confessions

Thursday, March 3, 2011

To continue our 6 confessions inspired by Katie ...


View from my "corner office"

1. First and foremost I am a believer in Jesus Christ. I am filled with peace, joy and love of the Holy Spirit. One of my favorite passages is Philippians 4:13 (NIV) - I can do all this through him who gives me strength.

2. I absolutely love and adore my husband.

3. I absolutely love and adore being a birth mom, an adoptive mom, and a foster mom.

4. I am blessed to be a homeschool mom creating a self-sustaining life style with the husband I adore. 

5. I am in awe of the beauty of our children and especially our oldest daughter, Allie, and the way she sees and creates beauty in the world around her.

6. I had forgotten that we haven't had television for 5 months...unlike Allie who happens to be addicted to reality TV :)...the little kids have also forgotten!

Blessings,

Mary
 



0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Amaryllis Truth Studio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger