What's in a Name?

Friday, February 18, 2011

Our business' name is Amaryllis Truth...

I chose this name because it included two very special people in my life.  Mary, my mom.  And a little girl named, Ruth, who has stolen my heart.

aMARYllis tRUTH.

Ruth and Bless, and Wonder in the background.
The girls LOVED my hair.  Ruth is asleep in my lap.


I met Ruth and her little brother, Bless, this past summer volunteering at an orphanage in Ghana.  It was an amazingly beautiful experience, but I never expected to fall in love with these children like I have.  I hope to go back to visit very soon.  We have also been praying to see if it God's will to allow us to adopt them and bring them home with us, but cultural differences and their beliefs in adoption have been making this very difficult.  I'm trying to not lose hope.

1 thoughts:

  1. allie, i didn't realize you and your mom are believers! god amazes me daily. he is good beyond words. so glad our paths have crossed!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Amaryllis Truth Studio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger