a [ sale! ]

Saturday, November 24, 2012

( a snapshot of my drive home. )

I hope everyone had a glorious Thanksgiving!  Mine was filled with a long overdue visit to see my love, and of course lots of family time and food.  So, so much to be thankful for.  And I think even my pup gained a few pounds from the past week ;)

To celebrate Small Business Saturday and keep the momentum through Cyber Monday, I'm offering a sale in the Amaryllis Truth shop!

10% OFF all paintings AND Free Shipping for all U.S. orders!!
Use the code SHOPSMALL10 and FREESHIP at checkout, valid until Monday at midnight.

So if you've had your eye on a piece for a while but discouraged by shipping costs, here's your chance!  (It could mean a savings of hundreds of dollars, especially for the larger pieces!)  An original oil painting makes the perfect gift for everyone, or even a special treat for yourself ;)

Click on the "Available Works" link on the left over there, or click here to visit the shop!

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Amaryllis Truth Studio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger