[ Inspiration ] home

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I seem to spend most of my time looking up at the clouds.  But lately, I'm finding myself lost within the abstraction of ripples and hypnotizing rhythm of the river.


We could possibly be moving within the next few months.  Suddenly, I am trying to savor every moment we have left in this stunning place.  I feel so blessed to be able to call this place home, my backyard, even if it's only for this brief time.

I took the pup down to the water the other night (driving our manual pickup truck all by myself, mind you!) and it was one of those moments, where everything just seemed right.  The water had this eerily, beautiful calm about it.  One of those honestly breathtaking moments, where I felt even luckier to have remembered my camera.

I haven't been this excited for a new series of paintings in quite some time.
Here is a sneak peek of the first of the series, inspired by the water...


it's still drying, but you can e-mail me directly to reserve it.  

I want to take a moment to send lots of love to the gorgeous Casey Wiegand and her family, who welcomed the birth of their beautiful daughter, Apple, yesterday!  && I just happen to be hosting a small giveaway on her blog!










1 thoughts:

  1. Rig one of these contests so I can get an Allie Snyder original :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Amaryllis Truth Studio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger