[ Shop ] News

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Lots of exciting things happening within Amaryllis Truth Studio.

I have re-opened my Etsy store, where you can now find a few of my gouache paintings on paper.  I'm not exactly sure how it will go, having two different online stores... and whether it will be worth it, or just too confusing.  So this will be my little test run.  I decided to list my gouache paintings on Etsy, because I miss the community aspect that Big Cartel lacks... I'm hoping now I can have the best of both worlds... the simplicity, customization, and low fees of Big Cartel, along with the community and support of Etsy.  I guess we will see.

I think my favorite gouache painting is the top-right, titled Compromise.


And in my oil painting world, I just finished this piece this morning, titled Canyon


I have a feeling this will be one of those paintings I have a hard time letting go :)

Hope everyone had a fantastic 4th of July!

 

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Amaryllis Truth Studio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger