relief.

Monday, May 14, 2012


I really need to blog more often.  I am such a happier person when I am making an effort to find the pretty in my life, instead of dwelling on the fact that between my two part-time jobs I've been working 7 days a week, with a 2 hour commute, and pathetically trying to squeeze in any possible moment to paint.  As my boyfriend can attest, I have not been the most pleasant person to be around.  (Mark, if you read this, I really do appreciate your patience these days)

but finally, I can see a light at the end of this exhausting tunnel! the details aren't important, but I've finally found a solution that will allow me to have entire days to commit to painting, shipping, blogging, etc.  I'm beyond excited.  and so thankful for such patient and understanding employers who have worked with me the past few months while my life has been in such a state of flux.  I can't wait to have a moment to finally breath. and enjoy my studio in daylight, with a warm mug of almond joy coffee in my hand, and my pup at my feet.

see, I've been blogging for five minutes, and I'm already feeling so much better about life.  excited to also be painting my studio, and adding a few new pieces and photos to the shop soon.

is today really Monday?  who knew.  well, Happy Monday, and have a great week!


0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Amaryllis Truth Studio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger