on the [ farm ]

Sunday, April 1, 2012


we unfortunately didn't make it to the cherry blossoms in dc this year... but never fear, because we have some of our own blossoms that welcome me home every evening :)

this week has been crazy... I finally started my new job (which brings my total of part-time employment up to 3 -- oh, the life of an artist ;) but I have a good feeling about this one...

and exciting things continue to happen in my studio, as I desperately try to find balance and time to paint.  I'm so excited to have a re-launch of my online shop May 1st.  Still debating between the pros and cons of Etsy vs. BigCartel... any shop owners out there feel free to voice your opinion!  I'm really stuck on this one.

Hope everyone is looking forward to the week ahead!  
Happy Sunday, Friends!

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Amaryllis Truth Studio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger