[ latest ] commission

Sunday, November 20, 2011

a little art math for you.

what does...



this beaut.  :)


a client contacted me after seeing my work on greige design a few weeks back.  
hop over to their site, its a goodie.

she loved the colors and simplicity of gray dream, and the atmosphere of whisper...
I am kinda obsessed with the way this piece turned out.  

it's a hard one to let go of, but I know it has a fabulous new home.

(ps: gray dream has been sold, but whisper is for sale here
it could make a great christmas gift for someone special ;)

happy sunday, friends.
finally going to pick out our christmas tree today!

3 thoughts:

  1. I love "Whisper"...had my eye on it on Etsy for awhile....it's on my Christmas wish list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh! it's beautiful. don't you love custom orders?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Amaryllis Truth Studio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger