[ Christmas ] is here... via Pinterest.

Monday, November 14, 2011

I think I'm just a tad bit too excited about decorating our first home for the holidays.

Since I slacked off and waited to the last minute for Halloween/Autumn, I'm not going to make the same mistake twice. This time I'm getting a head start and making sure that we get to squeeze out every ounce of this Christmastime deliciousness.

my Pinterest inspiration:

Source: ohdeedoh.com via Allie on Pinterest



can you tell I like white? ; )
for this holiday season I'm thinking lots of lights and candles (to make up for our lack of fireplace), lots of white, and focusing on the perfect combination of metallics and natural materials... burlap, pine cones, and cinnamon sticks juxtaposed against mirrored glass, silver, and sparkles...

is it too much if we get our tree this weekend?  don't be afraid to say yes.

what decor is your favorite for christmas? 
traditional green & red, glitter, funky, neutrals...

eager to continue to be inspired by such a beautiful season





 

1 thoughts:

  1. Love the snowflakes! Looks like a school project in the making around here.
    Love, Momma

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Amaryllis Truth Studio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger