Oh, How Lovely

Monday, February 28, 2011

It is easy for me to take for granted just how amazing my campus is when I see it everyday... but then I see a sunset like this, and I am shaken right back to reality to realize how blessed I am to be here.  I'm really going to miss this place...


These photos are unedited and are snapshots from my drive into campus last night.  It really is this pretty :)

As an artist, it is an endless source for inspiration, and motivation.  
And it really never gets old.  

I can't wait to be able to spend the next weeks laying down by the water, and soaking in my last moments here.




1 thoughts:

  1. I had the same thought last night as I was driving home. We live on the Hudson River and the pink sunset was breathtaking. Glad you got some good pictures :) Mine didn't capture the color very well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Amaryllis Truth Studio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger