[ Home Sweet Home ]

Monday, February 21, 2011

Welcome to my home!  I live off-campus down at school, in a tiny little house with two friends.  It's definitely a fixer upper, but my bedroom is my little haven.
My room is super tiny, so I've tried to keep it very simple and uncluttered.

My favorite pieces are an antique iron bed that I've had since I was a little girl,
a hand-carved frame that I made into a mirror, 
and a quirky mid-century teal tweed and chrome chair I got for $2 at Salvation Army.

Fresh, simple, bright, white. 



I'm going to have to keep doing these types of post because it's good motivation to clean!
Have a wonderful Monday!

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Amaryllis Truth Studio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger