[ Color Crush ] Turquoise

Saturday, February 26, 2011

This week's color crush is my infatuation with turquoise.  Other than white, it's the only pop of color in my room (mason jars, and my quirky thrift store chair. )

I love the way it can function both as a cool winter hue and a fresh summer blue, which seems perfectly appropriate today as the weather can't decide which one it wants to be.  I tried finding examples of especially unexpected pops of color, an alternative to just turquoise walls.  See what you think...

All Images from Houzz

If you click on the image, it takes you to my Turquoise Ideabook on Houzz.


Ahh... so refreshing.

Have a beautiful weekend!

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Amaryllis Truth Studio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger